TXT (TOMORROW X TOGETHER) [The Dream Chapter : MAGIC]
– package [162 x 199 x 30mm]
– photobook [140 x 186 x 12mm] | 100 Pages
– CD [120 x 120mm]
– student ID pad [80 x 110 x 3mm] | 1 out of 5
– photocard-A [55 x 85mm] | 1 out of 5
– photocard-B [70 x 100mm] | 1 out of 5
– sticker pack [83 x 103mm]
– viewer glass [153 x 49mm]
– poster (first press) [552 x 276mm]
release date: 22.10.2019
for order process and more refer to important notes
Orders cannot be cancelled once placed under any circumstances, so kindly add your purchase carefully
PRE-ORDER BENEFITS, POSTERS, AND PRE-ORDER ITEMS
- Posters will be delivered folded if poster tubes are not added to the cart; otherwise, the posters will be delivered unfolded. There will be an extra shipping charge for the tubes when adding poster tubes.
- First press posters and other preorder benefits are only available during preorders (unless they are sold out or limited). orders placed during the end days of preorder have a higher chances of not receiving preorder benefits . if the preorder benefits are not sent by the manufacturers, we at thehallyustore do not hold any responsibility or should not be blamed
- You place an order that includes backordered or preordered items, shipping will not start until every item is prepared to go. Please place a separate order for the in-stock items if you would want those to be delivered as soon as possible.
- International goods typically clear customs in a week, but occasionally there are custom holds that can cause a delay. The buyer will have to wait until the item is cleared by customs if the process takes longer than anticipated. Thehallyustore is not accountable for prolonged customs delays. Government representatives are in charge of the customs clearance process, so we will have to wait until they clear the shipment.
We believe, before placing the order you will read the process, and agree to the above mentioned important details
ORDER STATUS/PROCESS GUIDE
ORDER STATUS & MORE DETAILS
- Your order status will be reported as ORDERED once it has been successfully placed.
- Following the ordering procedure, we will transmit your order to the supplier. Orders are sent in batches to the supplier, and an order placement with the supplier is typically completed within 5 to 10 days. Your order status will be changed to ORDER PLACED WITH THE SELLER once the supplier receives the order.
- From the suppliers side, it takes 10–15 days for the order to arrive to our Korean warehouse. Please be aware that there may be production delays in some circumstances.
- Your order status will be changed to ORDER REACHED TO KOREAN WAREHOUSE once we get your order at our Korean warehouse.
- We will forward your order for consolidation after it arrives at our Korean warehouse. The package is transported internationally within 9–10 business days. Your order status will be updated to ON THE WAY TO INDIAN WAREHOUSE while it is in route to India.
- Please be aware that customs and weather-related delays are to be considered when estimating the delivery time of international deliveries.
- Your order status will change to AWAITING PACKAGING IN INDIA once you arrive in India. The delivery of a package within India takes between 5 and 7 days.
- After entering transit, you should anticipate receiving your package in 7–9 days.
We believe, before placing the order you will read the process, and agree to receive the order in the given time duration